Webcam feed is showing up in control tab, but not in octolapse tab even though it says it is taking pictures

Camera model Logitech C270

What is the problem? My webcam feed is working perfectly in the control tab. When I start a print and go to the octolapse tab, it gives me the message that no snapshots have been taken and when they are they will show up. It says this throughout the whole print. Below, it says how many snapshots it has actually taken, ex, right now it is 148. Why won't it show a preview of the octolapse above? Also, when I try and download the octolapses inside the video and images tab, it gives me a read error message saying error 502 (bad gateway). Everything worked perfectly until this morning. Would appreciate the help!

What did you already try to solve it? I restarted the computer, made sure the webcam connection was strong, reviewed all the octolapse settings. The thing that perplexes me is that it says it is taking snapshots, but won't let me preview it and when I try and download it once the print is over, it gives me an error.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) plugin_octolapse.log (7.6 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)