1.3.7 update - i3 Mega Communication Error

What is the problem?

There was a communication error while talking to your printer. Please consult the terminal output and octoprint log for details Error: Printer requested line 25 but no sufficient history is available can't resend

*Always line 25

Particularly when heating up getting communication error (terminal suggests communication error - increasing timeout - no idea how to do that).

Fails just before print - print continues IF it has started already.but Octoprint dies/ freezes.

What did you already try to solve it?

I pre-heat which seems to dodge the initial communications problem when the print starts (This may be a placebo fix)...

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Octoprint version 1.3.7 - issue did not occur with 1.3.6 (how do I revert without reflashing Pi3?)
running OctoPi
Printer - i3 Mega Ultrabase - had Foosel (fix) for i3 Mega on 1.3.6, maybe I need to reapply?
Printer is currently printing - Octoprint offline, will be at least 4 hours until its finished so I'm a little too afraid to try to reconnect at the moment to supply specific logs in case it disconnects the print.

Terminal supplies a generic communication error before the failure.