1.9.0 Webcam URL Server Error

Camera model
AUKEY USB Webcam (Worked on Previous Octo release)

What is the problem?
Updated to 1.9.0 thinking this would fix my years of troubleshooting cameras on Octo, but attempting to access the webcam stream now results in a black window that says "server error".

What did you already try to solve it?

I've attempted to see if anyone was having the same error on here, but to no success. When going to octopi.local:8080, I can see the URLs to the streams, but they all end up with the same generic server error message.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

octoprint.log (132.0 KB)
camerastack-journal.log (58.8 KB)
camerastack-libcamera.log (22 Bytes)
camerastack-usb.log (119 Bytes)
haproxy.log (120.8 KB)

Here's the JSON data from camera streamer status:

{"devices":[{"allow_dma":false,"captures":[{"format":"YUYV","height":720,"name":"CAMERA:capture","nbufs":2,"width":1280}],"name":"CAMERA","output":false,"path":"/dev/v4l/by-id/usb-Vimicro_corp._AUKEY_PC-LM1E_Camera_AUKEY_PC-LM1E_Audio-video-index0"},{"allow_dma":true,"captures":[{"format":"JPEG","height":720,"name":"SNAPSHOT:capture:mplane","nbufs":2,"width":1280}],"name":"SNAPSHOT","output":{"format":"YUYV","height":720,"name":"SNAPSHOT:output:mplane","nbufs":2,"width":1280},"path":"/dev/video31"},{"allow_dma":true,"captures":[{"format":"H264","height":720,"name":"VIDEO:capture:mplane","nbufs":2,"width":1280}],"name":"VIDEO","output":{"format":"YUYV","height":720,"name":"VIDEO:output:mplane","nbufs":2,"width":1280},"path":"/dev/video11"}],"endpoints":{"rtsp":{"enabled":false},"snapshot":{"enabled":true,"output":"snapshot","uri":"http://octopi.local:8080/stream"},"stream":{"enabled":true,"output":"stream","uri":"http://octopi.local:8080/stream"},"video":{"enabled":true,"output":"video","uri":"http://octopi.local:8080/video"},"webrtc":{"enabled":true,"output":"video","uri":"http://octopi.local:8080/webrtc"}},"links":[{"sinks":["SNAPSHOT:output:mplane","VIDEO:output:mplane"],"source":"CAMERA:capture"},{"callbacks":["SNAPSHOT-CAPTURE","STREAM-CAPTURE"],"source":"SNAPSHOT:capture:mplane"},{"callbacks":["VIDEO-CAPTURE"],"source":"VIDEO:capture:mplane"}],"outputs":{"snapshot":{"dropped":0,"enabled":true,"frames":0,"height":720,"name":"snapshot_lock","refs":0,"source":"SNAPSHOT:capture:mplane","width":1280},"stream":{"dropped":0,"enabled":true,"frames":0,"height":720,"name":"stream_lock","refs":1,"source":"SNAPSHOT:capture:mplane","width":1280},"video":{"dropped":0,"enabled":true,"frames":0,"height":720,"name":"video_lock","refs":0,"source":"VIDEO:capture:mplane","width":1280}}}

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
connectivity.connection_check: 1.1.1.1:53
connectivity.connection_ok: True
connectivity.enabled: True
connectivity.online: True
connectivity.resolution_check: octoprint.org
connectivity.resolution_ok: True
env.hardware.cores: 4
env.hardware.freq: 1800.0
env.hardware.ram: 3969728512
env.os.bits: 32
env.os.id: linux
env.os.platform: linux
env.plugins.pi_support.model: Raspberry Pi 400 Rev 1.1
env.plugins.pi_support.octopi_version: 1.0.0
env.plugins.pi_support.octopiuptodate_build: 1.0.0-1.9.0-20230523124648
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_check_enabled: True
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_check_functional: True
env.plugins.pi_support.throttle_state: 0x0
env.python.pip: 22.3
env.python.version: 3.9.2
env.python.virtualenv: True
octoprint.last_safe_mode.date: 2023-01-19T16:34:10Z
octoprint.last_safe_mode.reason: settings
octoprint.safe_mode: False
octoprint.version: 1.9.0
systeminfo.generated: 2023-06-06T03:51:27Z
systeminfo.generator: zipapi

I can see in camerastack-journal.log, where it picks up my USB camera, but then enters a loop of starting and stopping libcamera. Any help or advice towards getting it to work would be greatly appreciated, I'm so tired of fighting cameras with this thing.

OctoPrint?
OctoPi?
Octopus board?

Please be precise

It's OctoPi 1.0.0 (new camera stack variant), with OctoPrint 1.9.0. And that statement was just saying that this same camera worked prior to updating to the new camera stack version of OctoPi.