3D printer control fullscreen mode

Camera model

Very old MS Camera

What is the problem?

I have 2 x printers running Octoprint on RPI4Bs. On one printer, when I hover the mouse pointer over the video window in the "Control" tab, the mouse cursor changes to a magnifying glass and if I double click, I can view the live video feed in full screen. On the other printer, with the same RPI, The mouse cursor remains as a pointer and I can't enter full screen video mode. Is there a setting that I can change to enable full screen video on the recalcitrant printer? Thanks for your help. Dave

What did you already try to solve it?

Had a look in OP settings

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No
octoprint-systeminfo-20240401141206.zip (6.7 KB)

Systeminfo Bundle

See above

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Latest Octopi image from RPI imager, RPI 4B Printer is a Prusa MK4

1 Like

OctoPrint, out of the box, does not have an option for full screen webcam. This is most likely provided by a plugin you have on one instance of OctoPrint but not the other.

1 Like

Thanks Charlie, I'll look and see which different plugins are installed on the one that works.

I found the problem - I had a plugin installed called fullscreen plugin on the instance of OP that was exhibiting the behavior that I wanted. I have now installed it on the other instance - problem solved. Thanks.

2 Likes