Add user without Admin rights for the use of Ngrok plugin

What is the problem?

I would like to use Ngrok for the access from outside. But Ngrok recommends not to use Useracc with admin rights. But I can't find a menu to set up users and the rights. I have found out where it should be, but the menu isn't shown in my latest version (yesterday) of Octopi.
Im also wondering, why I don't have to login to anything while going through Ngrok or in home network.

What did you already try to solve it?

Searching Menu, Google, asked on Facebook Group Uncle Phil's Werkstatt, searching here

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

Didn't try.

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

Sorry don't understand.

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Latest Octopi Version, downloaded yesterday. Updated also while running Octopi as it popped up...
Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB
Printer wasn't connected
Google Chrome

You would have had to enable access control to do this. If you don't want to fiddle with the config to make the wizard show again, this will be mandatory in 1.5.0 so the wizard will pop up on its own.

Hello, I would liket to enable the acces control, I also have found how to do it, but I dont have the config.yaml file on the SD Card of the Octopi?

my config file contains only the text copied below, should i just add this at the end of the text?:
accessControl:
enabled: true

server:
firstRun: true

config.txt:

For more options and information see

http://rpf.io/configtxt

Some settings may impact device functionality. See link above for details

uncomment if you get no picture on HDMI for a default "safe" mode

#hdmi_safe=1

uncomment this if your display has a black border of unused pixels visible

and your display can output without overscan

#disable_overscan=1

uncomment the following to adjust overscan. Use positive numbers if console

goes off screen, and negative if there is too much border

#overscan_left=16
#overscan_right=16
#overscan_top=16
#overscan_bottom=16

uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's size minus

overscan.

#framebuffer_width=1280
#framebuffer_height=720

uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output

#hdmi_force_hotplug=1

uncomment to force a specific HDMI mode (this will force VGA)

#hdmi_group=1
#hdmi_mode=1

uncomment to force a HDMI mode rather than DVI. This can make audio work in

DMT (computer monitor) modes

#hdmi_drive=2

uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or

no display

#config_hdmi_boost=4

uncomment for composite PAL

#sdtv_mode=2

#uncomment to overclock the arm. 700 MHz is the default.
#arm_freq=800

Uncomment some or all of these to enable the optional hardware interfaces

#dtparam=i2c_arm=on
#dtparam=i2s=on
#dtparam=spi=on

Uncomment this to enable infrared communication.

#dtoverlay=gpio-ir,gpio_pin=17
#dtoverlay=gpio-ir-tx,gpio_pin=18

Additional overlays and parameters are documented /boot/overlays/README

Enable audio (loads snd_bcm2835)

dtparam=audio=on

[pi4]

Enable DRM VC4 V3D driver on top of the dispmanx display stack

dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d
max_framebuffers=2

[all]
#dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d

enable raspicam

start_x=1
gpu_mem=128

you can't access it directly outside of being booted up on the machine. you should be able to SSH to your pi and access the file using the command below. I would recommend creating a backup first, which is the first command.

cp ~/.octoprint/config.yaml ~/.octoprint/config.yaml.bak
nano ~/.octoprint/config.yaml
sudo service octoprint restart

That way if your edits break octoprint you can go back easily using these commands.

cp ~/.octoprint/config.yaml.bak ~/.octoprint/config.yaml
sudo service octoprint restart

I'm sorry, this ist my first raspberry I don't know where I can place these commands, when I access the raspberry, the landing page is the Octoprint program, there is no console or anything else before. I don't even have to use the login, which I created at first run. There also is no user shown on the top right side.

I recommend using the internet to read about 'SSH', and Raspberry Pi command line usage.
If you want to edit those files, then that's what you'll need to know - it would be too much for us to go into detail, when there's some great tutorials around on the internet. The Raspberry Pi Foundation has some great resources to learn as well.

Its a very useful skill, when working with a device such as the Raspberry Pi, to know how to use it.

I have now flashed the SD card with "Raspberry Pi OS with desktop and recommended software" and as I dont know how to install and run octoprint, I'm currently learning how to use it with this tutorial: https://elinux.org/RPi_Beginners

I guess I will create second SD card with Octopi image, so I can check both ways, because the octopi was runing allready, but safety was a problem as it just wasnt possible to create account without admin rights, also there was no login at all required for accesing the octopi. I am realy wondering, why this API isn't part of the octopi image, when it is so important...

Edit:
I dont get it, I have now donloaded the Octopi image again, just for to be sure, maybee someone has fixed something but it looked like the same file, and now, who should have thought of, it just works. I was able to set a user without admin rights...

It is part of the setup wizard at the start - you must have pressed 'no' when you first set it up then. Good job it's sorted now.

I have also found a way to acces the octopi from the internet without the ngrok plugin, so I dont even need an account without admin rights anymore.
I have a fritzbox, which provides an acces from the outside to the homenetwork with the myfritzapp. This should be a VPN connection, I have seen a pop up which noticed something about VPN. Then I can just use the IP adress or the octoremote app to controll the pi.