Another Raspi Cam not working

Camera model Raspicam 2

What is the problem? The stream has stopped working after putting camera in a new case. This has been working fine for weeks.

What did you already try to solve it? Checked continuity between all pins on raspi and cam, all fine. So ribbon cable correctly seated.

Ran vcgencmd get_camera support=1 detected=1

Stopped mjpg_streamer to try and do raspistill -o test.jpg, get the following error:

Camera control callback cmd=0x4f525245mmal: No data received from sensor. Check all connections, including the Sunny one on the camera board

I have checked the connections multiple times.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I've found my logs, but can't for the life of me work out how to copy and paste the text into this window from terminal?!? So here's some screenshots:

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
I believe I'm running 0.18

I've double checked that the camera is enabled in raspi-config and that I2C is enabled.

I had loads of these same issues testing it when I first got the camera and the issue seemed to be with the mjpg_streamer blocking access to the camera to check it. Not sure how it was resolved initially, but this is immensely frustrating that it's done it again.

If it was working a d died when you put the camera in a case, then you are probably having an issue with either the case pushing the ribbon cable part way out of the socket, or the pc board of the camera has a crack in it that is flexed open when the case it on it.

That's what I thought, but I continuity checked the traces from one board to another to confirm that there were no issues, all 0 resistance.