Arducam 16mpx Autofocus not working witch Octopi

Hello

Please help, i try connect to Octopi in Raspberry 4B camera Arducam 16mpx Autofocus.
I alerady try everything, original manual on Arducam, try to read in forums but nothing work.
In octoprint always say "Webcamstream not loaded"
everything is connect correct, i alerady buy second camera for sure its not demaging. If i conect raspbery Pi camera V2 its work fine,... please help TY

Hello @Pietro !

And please don't delete the template:

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

What is the problem?
Camera not working

What did you already try to solve it?

everything what i found i webs and forums

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

I dont know

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

I dont know how

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

Raspberry 4B camera Arducam 16mpx Autofocus
[/quote]

For all information please read my first post ty :slight_smile:

You may see this post:

Assuming of course you have the same camera model since that was not specified...

Looks like same camera, TY :slight_smile:

But still that post not solution for problem, do you have some idea ?

That's the point, the camera doesn't seem to be supported properly yet - there's a few users there who are trying to work it out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.