ArduCam imx519 AutoFocus

Camera model

imx519

What is the problem?

Autofocus will not work through OctoPi, Quick Start Guid if i follow the steps in that guide i can use the libcamera command and see the camera will now auto focus but OctoPi will no longer recognize the camera in the web stream. How can i get the necessary changes out of whats in this repo:
wget -O install_pivariety_pkgs.sh https://github.com/ArduCAM/Arducam-Pivariety-V4L2-Driver/releases/download/install_script/install_pivariety_pkgs.sh

to work with OctoPi new camera stack?

What did you already try to solve it?

installed normally and could get the camera to display but the auto focus would not turn on as well many of the config options did not seem to work

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

latest OctoPi OS flash as of 4/24/2024

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
Raspberry Pi 4b 4gb running on microSD card attached to imx519 wired in to my network. All latest build of OctoPi

Update when searching the Camera-Streaming repo i could see reference to needing Ak7375 installed as well that seems to be what is included in the previous package i mention in my first comment. This is getting a little over my head is hoping someone out there can help me understand what that missing dependency is and how it can be added to the current Camera-Streaming service