Auto Bed Leveling

Running an Anet A8 with skynet firmware, Octoprint 1.3.6, Cura 3.5.1

I have set up a bed leveling touch sensor (induction) when I run the bed home from the Anet A8 panel it works correctly by stopping and the appropriate points and levels. When I run the bed home button from Octoprint the head crashes into the bed, I am sure I am missing something possibly Octoprint or in Cura but not sure where to look. I have tried searching on here and the net but can not seem to locate a solution to the issue.

If any other information is needed fell free to ask and any guidance in what to look for would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
Roger

Hi @Roger_Mayers!

What firmware do you use?
Did you configure the firmware for the use of an inductive sensor?

Hi Ewald_Ikemann, I can confirm that the Skynet firmware does recognize the inductive sensor by use the panel on the printer it goes through a nine point test without issue and have even verified this by using a metal spatula to test different heights and it works correctly. When ever I use the Home button in Octoprint it crashes the head like it does not know the inductive sensor is in use.

Do you have a glass plate on the bed? I believe that an inductive sensor will not pickup the glass but will pick up the aluminum bed under the glass.