Bambu Labs - OctoEverywhere + Bambu Plugin vs OctoPrint?

What is the problem?

I want to understand if I can make use of OctoPrint. I have a Raspberry Pi 5 w/ HQ Camera and would love to have a beautiful streaming setup for my Bambu Labs P1S (P1S camera stream sucks). I have used OctoPrint & OctoEverywhere with my old Creality printers, but have since sold them and thus lost touch with "Octo" products as nothing was compatible. The vast amount of plugins were really nice, and I miss using them.

Now - I see a Bambu Plugin for OctoEverywhere (link below for reference). I'm wondering if OctoPrint is still relevant with a Bambu Printer? Does it do anything useful? Or is my Pi just strictly running an OctoEverywhere server now. Just trying to maximize my use case for a Bambu setup specifically.

(Full Frame Rate Webcam Streaming For Bambu Lab 3D Printers)

Additional information about your setup

Bambu Labs P1S
RPI 5 w/ HQ Cam

Note I did pay for OctoPrint and OctoEverywhere (I think OctoPrint is for life while OctoEverywhere is annual/monthly). I've always been bummed that I paid for these tools literally weeks before unexpectedly buying the Bambu printer because of a sale. Naturally, this prompted me to sell the Ender printer, so I really hope I can still take advantage of OctoPrint - But I understand if it's of no use given my hardware now.

There is no fee for OctoPrint, I assume you're talking about the third party mobile app OctoApp.

With a little searching here you would have probably found my plugin that might work for you and the Bambu printer. It works for me and my X1 Carbon.

https://github.com/jneilliii/OctoPrint-BambuPrinter