Bed Leveling error

**What is the problem?**after sending a printing file from the computer(mac) to the printer(creality CR10). The printer heats the bed up to temp and heats the Extruder. When upto temp the print head moves to the middle and does a level measure on the bed(twice) as the 2nd one end I get a red screen with a warning. On Octoprint, I get ‘failed to enable Bed Leveling’, your printer reported an error.

**What did you already try to solve it?**i have checked through the Firmware file, but couldn’t find anything amiss. But I’m not an expert.
When printing from the Sd card the printer works fine!

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible) latest version of Octoprint. My printer is a Creality CR10S Pro v2 running Tiny Machines v2.0 Firmware. Using Safari on a MacBook Pro running os 10.15.
Octopi was working fine before updating Firmware from Oe Firmware.

Any help would be most appreciated

:cough:

You should ask them for support, not here in the OctoPrint forum...

Hi, Sorry for missing out the error log. Please find it attached
octoprint.log (162.5 KB) octoprint.log

I have now been able to fix the problem, I had to make sure that i had populated the bed Levelling for the whole bed.

1 Like

Where did you set this?