Blocked target temperature

What is the problem?

I attempted to initiate a print for a project at 180°C, but the heating process halted at 100°C and then stopped heating. Subsequently, I canceled the print to reboot the Raspberry Pi, but unfortunately, no resolution was achieved. i´m dealing with a tool target stuck at 200°C, even though the actual tool temperature is only at 30°C. I have already tried to replace the Raspberry Pi, but the issue persists.

What did you already try to solve it?

So I reboot octoprint, i tried to change profile I even changed raspberry but nothing is happening

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

octoprint-systeminfo-20240203175832.zip (335.3 KB)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Please enable the serial.log, reproduce the issue and upload a new systeminfo bundle

With the serial log we can check what happens in the communication between OctoPrint and the printer.

BTW: What printer do you have?

Can you heat the nozzle from the printer's console?

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, so here 9is the new system bundle:
octoprint-systeminfo-20240204142718.zip (308.9 KB) ,

The current status indicates "canceling," but it doesnt. It is displaying a 0 ratio while I am uncertain about the significance of this, I am certain it was not present previously. I am able to heat my tool using my printer independently of OctoPrint. It appears that the most viable solution might be to uninstall OctoPrint and then reinstall it.

Thank you for you help!!!

In this new bundle, the serial.log still seems to be disabled. If you could enable it, reproduce the issue and then share the new systeminfo bundle, that will let us see the printer communication. I suspect the issue is that the printer is not communicating something back to OctoPrint & getting stuck, which is why OctoPrint is always waiting for cancelling.

BTW, with the 'resend ratio', 0% is exactly what you want here - it means there were no communication issues. The percentage represents how many lines had communication issues.

1 Like