BQ Hephestos 2 Marlin firmware

I have a modofed Hephestos, that is why I want to use Marlin Firmware, but I get always compilation error.

I tried to include what I fould should be included.

I do nor exactly know which Board to select in Arduino IDE , I used Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

I get this error message:
Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

Build options changed, rebuilding all
In file included from sketch\ultralcd.cpp:96:0:

sketch\ultralcd_impl_DOGM.h:46:20: fatal error: U8glib.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
_

1. dir \U8glib.h /s would show you if you have it at all on your hard drive.
  2. Having found the location, adding something like -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 to the compiler's command line (say, in a make file) would then include the folder where it lives

But per this thread, I see something troubling:

Using library U8glib at version 1.19.1 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\U8glib fork/exec C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc.exe: The filename or extension is too long. Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

Notice how the path has both backslashes and forward slashes in it. That's no good and will result in an invalid path. Someone in that thread ditched Windows and was able to compile it successfully on another platform.