Bug? Start code appears on layer 3, not layer 1?

What is the problem?
I slice in Cura. I have a start code in there that has a wipe. When I print, after the usual homing etc, it does the wipe, right at the start and works as expected.

However, when I look at the print in the Octopi gcode viewer, Layer1 shows the first layer without the wipe, L2 = L2 no wipe, L3 = Layer 3 is the wipe.

What did you already try to solve it?
Tried many prints, they all do it. Wipe shows on layer 3 and not layer 1. Though the wipe is the first thing that prints.

Looked in the gcode, I can see the wipe at the start where I would expect it.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Up to date Octopi, CR-10s, Marlin 1.18, let me know what you need from the logs (in the middle of a long print at the moment).

Is the wipe above your first layer? Like for me, my purge line is at like 5mm above the bed, so as far as the gcode viewer knows, and shows, the purge line hasn't happened yet.

It just shows you what's going on during the currently shown layer, it has no concept of time, it won't show you a pure at 10mm until the current layer is at 10mm, even if that purge was "first".

Well, when you put it like that, it's painfully obvious!