Hi all !
What is the problem?
The Camera stream not working
My intuition is : I got a configuration problem or corrupted system files. Just dunno where yet.
What did you already try to solve it?
Well a lot during 7 head scratching days as you imagine :
- I checked the camera is fine on another Rpi board (previous 2B version).
Yep, it's working fine with the same flat cable under Raspbian.
- I tried alternative path names under the settings/webcam tab.
- During stream test, I get no picture.
- Path to FFMPEG is tested ok.
- Snapshot URL test failed :
"Could not retrieve snapshot URL, please double check the URL"
The URL seems ok : http://192.168.1.22:8080/?action=snapshot
The IP correspond to the Octopi Rpi address on the network.
I'm probably missing something somewhere but I can't find out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware,
serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Reprap printer under recent Marlin version
Printing and management is fine under Octoprint...