What is the problem?
- Octoprint No Longer boots
- Cannot SSH into Pi
- Printer was working fine, no configuration changes. Was able to connect prior to issue, uploaded a new .gcode to print. Power cycled Pi and turned on printer, Octoprint never came back up.
What did you already try to solve it?
- Rebooting multiple times (No Change)
- SSH Via Putty (Fails)
- Win SCP Connection (Fails)
- Plugging Pi into a monitor and looking for error codes (Potato image attached with some errors that appear after letting boot for some time)
- Using another Pi with the Octoprint Micro SD (Current Octoprint Pi is a Model 3B, replacement Model 2, was a long shot, but nothing happened. )
- Clearing Browser Cache (No Change)
- Put SD into computer to look at files locally (Could not decipher issue)
serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
- Unknown where to find versions in file directory, but can provide if pointed to the right file.
- Ender 3 running latest Klipper
- Tried on two different windows 10 machines running Chrome Browser