Cannot connect MK3S+ to Octopi

I am having the issue of not connecting...timing out...offline.
It previously worked for several years.
I have Prusa MK3S+ connected via USB cable.
I have changed Cat 5 cables. Did have Cat 5 going from computer to router and a second from router to Raspberry PI. Now I only have cable from Raspberry Pi to router. (my internet on pc is working great). My router reports the Octopi is connected.
I can monitor my webcam, both from my pc and iPhone. I cannot connect, tranfer, nor control from either.
I have Octopi versus 1.7.3
ts.

What is the problem?
I am having the issue of not connecting...timing out...offline.
It previously worked for several years.
I have Prusa MK3S+ connected via USB cable.
I have changed Cat 5 cables. Did have Cat 5 going from computer to router and a second from router to Raspberry PI. Now I only have cable from Raspberry Pi to router. (my internet on pc is working great). My router reports the Octopi is connected.

I can monitor my webcam, both from my pc and iPhone. I cannot connect, tranfer, nor control from either.
What did you already try to solve it?

I can monitor my webcam, both from my pc and iPhone. I cannot connect, tranfere, nor control from either.
I have rebooted both the Raspberry Pi and PC, tried different USB ports on Raspberry
Also tried in "safe mode"
Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
haproxy.log (142.5 KB)
octoprint.log (105.3 KB)
[plugin_pluginmanager_console.log|attachment]
(upload://tAcbcREMRxZ3OmqQOJnnEbOoyXz.log) (21.3 KB)
plugin_softwareupdate_console.log (27.0 KB)
webcamd.log (10.4 KB)
serial.log (592 Bytes)

serial.log (592 Bytes)
webcamd.log (10.4 KB)

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Lenova pc running Win 64+ connecting to internet wirelessly (also tried cat5 cable)
Cat 5 from router to Raspberry Pi 3B.
USB from
Raspberry Pi to MK3S+ via two USB cables (one for camera and one for connection.) Yes, I have switched, but it made no difference.

First a hint: The systeminfo bundle contains all the files you uploaded seperatly. And yes, you can upload the systeminfo bundle here as the zip file as it is.

To your issue:

Have you set the baudrate to a fixed value of 19200?
Prusa printers usually connect at 115200 baud. Maybe also at the next higher value.
You may try with that values or auto.

The Cat 5 cables are for the network connection of the Pi to your LAN. Not for the connection from the Pi to the printer.

You also may try different USB cables. Some are power only but not marked as that.

When changed to the 115200, it immediately connected!!!
Thanks!

Do you know how to change the screen size? Somehow it is set to magnify about 4 times, and I cannot figure how to change back

Usually with CRTL - on the browser
Use CRTL 0 for 1:1

Before and after connect

Perfect! You are a great resource and helpful!!!
THANK YOU!

2 Likes