Hey Guys -
I added a 3.5 touchscreen to my Ender 3 Pro a couple of weeks ago and installed TouchUI. Everything seems to appear on the screen correctly, but despite trying tons of configuration settings, I cannot get touch calibrated. Seemingly the X + Y axis need to be swapped (for touch), but editing conf files doesn't make a difference.
Example of Issue:
- When clicking / touching the upper right corner, the arrow appears in the lower right
- When clicking / touching the lower left corner, the arrow appears in the upper right
Below is a list of hardware, current conf files, and things I've tried. Any assistance would be appreciated!
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ - [kuman for Raspberry Pi 3B+ TFT LCD Display, 3.5 Inch 480x320 TFT Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi Model B A+ SPI Interface with Touch Pen SC06](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CNJVG8K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) - USB Logitech Camera - Ender 3 Pro - Power supplied via Ender 3 power supply converted down to 5V
disable_overscan=1 dtparam=audio=on [all] #dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d hdmi_force_hotplug=1 dtparam=i2c_arm=on dtparam=spi=on enable_uart=1 dtoverlay=tft35a:rotate=270 start_x=1 gpu_mem=128
Section "InputClass" Identifier "calibration" MatchProduct "ADS7846 Touchscreen" Option "Calibration" "1373 1407 3140 3034" Option "SwapAxes" "1" Option "InvertX" "true" Option "InvertY" "true" EndSection #Section “Device” # Identifier “touchscreen” # Driver “fbdev” # Option “fbdev” “/dev/fb1” #EndSection
Section "Device" Identifier "touchscreen" Driver "fbdev" Option "fbdev" "/dev/fb1" EndSection
What I've Tried
- Everything on the TouchUI Trousbleshooting page - multiple times
- Adding / removing InvertX/InvertY lines
- A variety of settings found when searching for similar issue including
I'm rebooting after each change, but still no-go. Any suggestions? Thanks!