Can't connect to printer- ender 3 pro

What is the problem?

I recently got Octoprint setup, but I can't get it to connect to my printer via USB. Every time I try I get a message saying " Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)"

What did you already try to solve it?

Swapped out cables, verified cables all work in other devices, tried different ports, checked that the printer is being recognized in my device manager (and it is, on port 0001).

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

2021-03-11 14:12:00,620 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Detecting serial connection"
2021-03-11 14:12:00,620 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Serial detection: Performing autodetection with 0 port/baudrate candidates:
2021-03-11 14:12:00,620 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial connection" to "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected."
2021-03-11 14:12:00,621 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected." to "Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)"
2021-03-11 14:12:00,624 - octoprint.plugins.action_command_notification - INFO - Notifications cleared
2021-03-11 14:12:01,037 - octoprint.plugins.tracking - INFO - Sent tracking event commerror_autodetect, payload: {'commerror_text': 'No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

OctoPrint Version: 1.5.3 running on a windows 10 PC, NOT a pi
Printer: Ender 3 Pro
Firmware: Marlin 1.0.1
Browser: Chrome

Thanks for the help!