Can't connect with Windows Firewall

What is the problem?
If I disable windows firewall I can connect to octopi.local but if it's enabled I can't connect.

What did you already try to solve it?
Disabled and it works. I'm not sure what I need to change in my firewall settings to correct.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
Not sure what logs you would like me to post?

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Ender 3 Pro, raspberry pi with octopi and camera, windows 10 (21H1), Xfinity gateway connecting wireless.

We can't help unless you provide more details like exact steps taken and exact error messages produced. The Windows Firewall settings are quite flexible so the more we know about what you are doing, the better our help might be.

It sounds like you have a rule in the firewall that blocks Octopi.
You need to change its permission to "allow" and you should be able to connect.

Thank you, I honestly don't know how but it fixed itself. I had to shut off the firewall to connect. But I turned it back on once connected one time and from then on it let me connect without disconnecting it.
Now if I could just figure out the other 100 issues I been playing with! If I get stuck heavily ill ask again but I don't like to unless it's been a couple days of head scratching. Thank you all and have a great day!