Can't Create Octoprint Webserver Because CentOS Webserver is Running

What is the problem?
Upon starting the Octoprint service I get the error OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use
(Full error):

What did you already try to solve it?
I attempted to reinstall the program(I used the Linux install script, without the Haproxy.)

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
(The log is written backwards. Sorry.)

octoprint.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
octoprint.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use
self.socket.bind(self.server_address)
File "/usr/lib64/python3.9/socketserver.py", line 466, in server_bind
socketserver.TCPServer.server_bind(self)
File "/usr/lib64/python3.9/http/server.py", line 137, in server_bind
self._intermediary_server.server_bind()
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/server/__init__.py", line 2552, in _start_intermediary_server
self._start_intermediary_server()
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/server/__init__.py", line 385, in run
octoprint_server.run()
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/cli/server.py", line 163, in run_server
run_server(
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/cli/server.py", line 317, in serve_command
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/decorators.py", line 26, in new_func
return __callback(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1657, in invoke
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
octo(args=args, prog_name="octoprint", auto_envvar_prefix="OCTOPRINT")
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/__init__.py", line 936, in main
sys.exit(main())
File "/home/agent/OctoPrint/bin/octoprint", line 8, in <module>
Traceback (most recent call last):

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
I'm attributing the problem to my already running CentOS' cockpit webserver, although I figured the ports wouldn't interfere. The webserver runs on TCP ports 80 and 443, but Octoprint should run through port 5000(and I've opened that port on the firewall, so that's not the issue).

I found this Stack Overflow post that talks about it, but I haven't reach the point of modifying the code of the program.

When you run OctoPrint, you can specify the port it runs on with the --port 5001 for example to use 5001 instead of the default 5000.

That solved the issue. Thank you so much.

For anyone else having this problem, I installed Octopi manually by following the instructions, then ran the command ./OctoPrint/bin/octoprint serve --port 5001, but not after opening that port in the firewall.