Can't delete old files

**What is the problem?**I can't delete some of my old files. They show the Uploaded and Size as blank.

What did you already try to solve it? I looked around in the OS, but can't find them anywhere.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)Octoprint Version 1.4.0, Octopi Version 0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2octoprint (1).log (139.5 KB)

The first thing you should fix is:

2020-06-13 03:52:27,506 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! UNDERVOLTAGE REPORTED !!! Make sure that the power supply and power cable are capable of supplying enough voltage and current to your Pi.

You didn't supply your printer model and firmware version so I'm going to guess it's one of those printers that will suck 5v over the USB connection when its own power is turned off.
See https://community.octoprint.org/t/tape-on-5v-not-working-on-ender-5-plus/19552 for the recommended solution for this issue.

One of the side-effects of these power problems is that the RPi's SD card can be corrupted. This corruption can lead to many strange problems like yours. After you fix the power issues, I'd suggest starting over with a fresh OctoPi image on an new SD card.

Is a new SD card really needed? Is the probability of a corruption that survives a re-imaging with a new octopi image actually greater than being hit by lightning? :wink:

I'd use a new card because they aren't that expensive. Re-imaging the old card will probably work. I have a USB SD card reader and I can plug it into my desktop for initial image writing or my RPi to do an image backup using https://github.com/billw2/rpi-clone.