I am unable to connect my Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro to Octoprint. I am running Ubuntu in Windows 11 and have gone through the OctoPrint setup and that seems to be functioning properly but I can't get OctoPrint to see my printer.
My printer is showing up in Device Manager and I am able to send files via USB cable to Cura to print. Inputing the Port and Baud that I'm seeing in Device Manager don't help OctoPrint discover my printer. It will say "Opening Serial Connection".
I'm fairly new to Linux so perhaps there's a setting I missed.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
- Tried AUTO find for Baud and Port.
- Found my port number and baud but Octoprint just says "opening serial connection" and nothing happens
- Read help topics similar to my issue but couldn't find a solution.
- Tried removing "brltty" but it isn't installed.
- Checked to make sure the USB cord isn't just a power cord but has data as well. I can see the printer in Device Manager. Also I'm able to send files to print direct from laptop to Cura.
Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro
Printer UI Version
|System Manufacturer||ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.|
|System Model||VivoBook_ASUS Laptop E210MA_L210MA|
|System Type||x64-based PC|
|Processor||Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz, 1101 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)|
|BIOS Version/Date||American Megatrends Inc. E210MA.306, 10/29/2020|
|Embedded Controller Version||255.255|
|BaseBoard Manufacturer||ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.|
|Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB|
Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 11 running Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS