Can't get spaghetti detective to "watch"

<I keep getting the message "the spaghetti detective is not watching" I have installed the plug in and even upgraded my router to be sure I had a good internet connection (streaming works fine on Octoprint) When I test to be sure the token is correct, I get a message "Connection error. Please check Octoprint internet connection" Any suggestions to get TSD working?logs

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
octoprint version 1.4.2
Occtopi version .17.0
Printer reality CR10 V2
Marlin V1 R2 B3
Browser Chrome
Windows 10
Tried refreshing page, plug in diagnostic report says "ther have been no correction errors since Octoprint rebooted"
WRITE HERE.log (925.5 KB)

I'm tagging @Kenneth_Jiang maybe he can help you.
Please add the informations you were asked for when you created the post

1 Like

<I keep getting the message "the spaghetti detective is not watching" I have installed the plug in and even upgraded my router to be sure I had a good internet connection (streaming works fine on Octoprint) When I test to be sure the token is correct, I get a message "Connection error. Please check Octoprint internet connection" Any suggestions to get TSD working?logs

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
octoprint version 1.4.2
Occtopi version .17.0
Printer reality CR10 V2
Marlin V1 R2 B3
Browser Chrome
Windows 10
Tried refreshing page, plug in diagnostic report says "ther have been no correction errors since Octoprint rebooted"
WRITE HERE.log (925.5 KB)

Thank you @PrintedWeezl for tagging me.

@bspill It looks like the websocket connection can't be established. Are you using TSD cloud or your own private server?

Also I noticed you are also running OctoPrint Anywhere. You may want to disable Octoprint Anywhere when you are testing TSD.

1 Like

Removed Octoprint anywhere, No change in message testing token. Installed Polar Cloud plug in. Not sure how to install TSD cloud.

Butch Spiller

Please turn on debug logging and PM me the log file: https://www.thespaghettidetective.com/docs/turn-on-debug-logging/