Cant get the Pi connect to the wifi

What is the problem? - So I wasn't turning the printer on for 13 days now (I'm a student didn't have the time lol) and yesterday I finally want to print something and suddenly after I turned on the printer and the pi, It shows in my network mesh app that is offline even it on and it worked great before 12 days ago.
the pi show sings that it working, the LEDs are on

What did you already try to solve it? I already tried to turn off the pi and the printer and unplug it from the printer (USB), and then turn first the printer and then the pi and then plug the USB cable, I tried also to connect it directly to one of the mesh routers
I tried also to load the Sd card into my computer to see if it failed or something, and it looks just fine with all the settings of the network that I set when I installed it (a year ago)

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) when I connect by the http://octopi.local or by OctoEveryWhere both it will not let me, with the domain it say "can't access to the website" and OctoEveryWhere says it offline.
and like I said in the mesh network app it shows as offline (not blocked or something)

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, the hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
As I said, I have a mesh network system (Tp-Link Deco if it matters), and everything working normal, I tried to unplug the main router from the wall to reset it up

Are you sure the IP address has not changed? Commonly if devices are not connected for a while then the devices addresses changed. If you can't see it in the network management app/interface thing, then it may not be connected at all but it could also be under a different address.

There is a way to check if this is the case here?
When I load the sd card to my PC and I open WPA file, it show the network name and the pw

Usually you can find the IP address from the network management, with my TP Link stuff they have an app but also http://tplinkwifi.net that you can log into - I don't know if yours is the same. I can log in there & see the IP addresses of all the connected devices.

I meant on which IP adress my pi recognize so I will be able to set a static IP with my router (I have this feature dont know if it will work but have to try)

Ok, so i just found what was the problem and i dont get it lol
I just unabled 5Ghz in my router settings (it was on with the 2.4Ghz and it worked like that for months)
and i logged in to my octopi so thank you for your help, very appreciat that

1 Like