Can't Log in after Octopi update

What is the problem?

New user, bought Pi V4B imaged Octopi 1.9.3 and it worked great (Prusa MK4). Used old webcam and that was found and worked ok but image was crap. Purchased new Arducam 8mp V2.2 but after install, was unable to find camera in Octoprint. I went back and reimaged Octopi using 1.9.3 with new camera stack. Upgrade seemed to load ok but when I try to log-in on the web (which worked fine before) I get "incorrect name/password. Tried going back to "pi" and "raspberry" but that was not accepted either.

What did you already try to solve it?

Tried using default "pi" and "raspberry" for log-in.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No, can't log-in.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Prusa MK4 with latest firmware, Chrome, Windows 11 home

The pi/raspberry combination is no default with OctoPrint - just the OctoPi OS image, they will never let you in via the web interface. The credentials that you set up when doing the initial setup should be used there.

If you've reflashed the image, the credentials will be whatever you setup when running through the first run wizard then. If you restored from a backup, then the credentials will restore from whatever is within the backup file.

You can reset the password using the below guide:

1 Like

Charlie,
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my plea for help. Got the problem solved!

1 Like

And the issue was: ?

Typical case of user error. I was not editing my Octopi settings correctly when I reflashed the sd card. Once that was corrected, I'm back in business!
Thanks again for the help.
Now if I can only figure our how to get my new pi cam to be recognized................

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.