Can't log into Octoprint on EZPi Pro V2

What is the problem?

I have an EZPi Pro v2 running Octoprint 1.6.1, and it has been a while since I logged into it, and now trying to log in through windows I am getting the username or password is wrong. (Note: I didn't change the default username or password from the default, and I use a password manager to verify this)

What did you already try to solve it?

Using WinSCP I can log into the file management, but when logging in through Putty I can input the user account name, but when asked for the password the Putty terminal stops accepting input

Have you tried running in safe mode?

N/A

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

N/A

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

N/A

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

EZPi Pro V2; Octoprint 1.6.1; Python ver. 3.7.3; Windows 10 OS on PC and Chrome browser to bring up Octoprint login page (also tried other browsers with same results)

Hello @Dogberticus !

There is no default username/password for OctoPrint. You have to choose them yourself when you setup OctoPrint.

Linux systems do not reflect the input of a password. You have to type them in blindly.

Also see this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.