CANVAS HUB and CANVAS Webslicer Intermittent Send of Files

What is the problem?
Using Octoprint, latest version with Python 3. I have installed the CANVAS hub overlay using the MOSAIC urls and everything works. Everything seems to work except when I am in CANVAS his Send it appears to send from its side but the Octoprint doesnt seem to catch it... but only sometimes. If I resend it it might got through. If I send it many times it might not go through but then I will see 4 or 5 sends all coming through at once.

What did you already try to solve it?
I tried checking all of the IP addresses and made sure the Pi is on a static IP. I can send from Prusa reliably as well.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
Not really sure what logs would show this since it is mostly functional just intermittent.

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
Windows 10 machine, Chrome or Edge both have the same issue, Octoprint on a Pi3B+ with a Pi camera and Palette 2 Pro.

Figured I would try here first since everything was working before I did the wipe and Python 3 update.

Thanks!