Canvas hub with octoprint

What is the problem?

I have 2 canvas hub s i have updated with a new image that included the python 3. now both canvas hubs have the same url (ABCD-CH-canvas-hub.local/ ) in which i can only pull up one hub and the other i can not since they have the same url.

What did you already try to solve it?

trying to figure out how to change the name.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

NO

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

what?

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

how do i change the host name so i can connect to the hubs with different names

Hi

If you need any help with the image provided by Mosaic, you should ask Mosaic for help as we don't what they changed and how it was made.

understood. was hoping to receive guidance in changing the host name. i have reached out and am now standing by.

One way on unmodified images would be to log in via ssh, run sudo raspi-config and change it via the menu.
But as I said I don't know if they changed anything regarding the hostname system.

Another approach is to just access them by their respective ip address, and best to reserve those IP addresses on your router so that they don't change.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.