Change webcam settings - white line on side of stream

I have a PI Camera on CSI interface which has a white line down the right hand side. I've tried a new camera (CSI again), new cable and a different PI. All do the same.

If I run raspistill and capture an image, you can see the white line before the image is taken and then it's removed from the captured image. Some research and I found this issue referenced here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=227701

So it seems to be a system bug with the Camera Firmware (not Octo!) with no likely resolution. Appears you can change the capture resolution to get around this. Came here looking to see if this can be done in Octo, but can't find anything or see anyone else mentioning it.

Wondered if any one else has had this or knows how I can change the camera resolution in Octo / the system?

Thanks!!

Example: WhiteLine1|660x500

I can't help you with the white line but here's a quick guide on how to change the cam resolution

Thanks - I was using the default 640x480 (worked well enough as a monitor so never thought to change it) and simply changing has sorted it. It's a known bug in the PI which it seems is not a priority to solve.