Changing speed/ flow during pring

If I change the speed or flow during a print job say bumping the flow 3%, then close the browser, reopen the browser the flow is set to 100%.. I assume the printer still is +3%.
How do I get the setting back to the 100% of the set value in the gcode?
Guess I just click the button so it get sent 100%?

What did you already try to solve it?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Both the flow rate and the feed rate are “write only”; OctoPrint can set a value (by sending a gcode command), but cannot read it back from the printer, simply because there is no gcode command for reading these values. OctoPrint could remember the last value it sends, but on most printers it is also possible to change these values from the lcd/menu, and there is no way for OctoPrint to know about this.

Answering your question: you can set it back to 100% by setting it to eg 99 and then to 100, or by issueing the command for it directly through the terminal.

1 Like

Thanks, that is what I had figured and had done in the past but not knowing if it actually worked.

Just to clarify, is the setting in Octoprint a percentage of the speed that was set in the slicer? eg. slicer 80mm/s. Send from octoprint 60%. Result 80*.6= 48mm/s Is this correct?

Correct on that one