I am new to the Octoprint world, using octo4a which I know isn't the ideal but, I am very excited about how it will change my workflow but am getting issues with blobs and pauses accompanied by the following in the serial logs:
Communication timeout while printing, trying to trigger response from printer. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
- Literally every baudrate. I read that maybe that could cause it, in the config I believe its set to 115200, which is the default octoprint finds when I set it to AUTO
- Turning the camera server on and off. I read a forum post about camera resolution slowing things down
- ArcWelder plugin on and off
- Manually keeping the screen alive the whole print
- 2 different USB c hubs, and a simple usb c adapter
- Unshielded and shielded USB cable
- Turning of all over electronics in the room except the printer
- Using a very simple model, vase mode cylinder
- Using safe-mode, no change
Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ... as much data as possible
- BIQU B1 SE Plus running standard firmware from their github. They do have their configuration, if its necessary I can upload here.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 - not rooted. Turned off all battery optimisations I could find, increased screen time to be on maximum (only 15 minutes).
- Shielded data USB cable (with tape over the power pin just in case).