Comunication timeout

What is the problem?

Good morning,
i have a prusa mk3s + with firmware 3.9.3-3556. I have a raspberry pi 3 on which I have installed the updated Octoprint. I connected the raspberry with the printer via USB port (using different cables), but I always get this message:

Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Detecting serial connection"
Performing autodetection with 7 port/baudrate candidates: /dev/ttyACM0@115200, /dev/ttyACM0@250000, /dev/ttyACM0@230400, /dev/ttyACM0@57600, /dev/ttyACM0@38400, /dev/ttyACM0@19200, /dev/ttyACM0@9600
Trying port /dev/ttyACM0, baudrate 115200
Connecting to port /dev/ttyACM0, baudrate 115200
Handshake attempt #1 with timeout 2.0s
Connected to: Serial<id=0x6bc402d0, open=True>(port='/dev/ttyACM0', baudrate=115200, bytesize=8, parity='N', stopbits=1, timeout=2.0, xonxoff=False, rtscts=False, dsrdtr=False), starting monitor
Send: N0 M110 N0*125
Recv: start
Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial connection" to "Operational"
Send: N0 M110 N0*125
Communication timeout while idle, trying to trigger response from printer. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
Send: N1 M115*39
Communication timeout while idle, trying to trigger response from printer. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
Send: N2 M21*18
No response from printer after 3 consecutive communication timeouts, considering it dead. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
Changing monitoring state from "Operational" to "Offline after error"
Connection closed, closing down monitor

I have verified that the USB port is the correct one

Can you help me in any way? I also changed Raspberry but with the same result .... nothing

Diego

What did you already try to solve it?

I have verified that the USB port is the correct one

Can you help me in any way? I also changed Raspberry but with the same result .... nothing

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

Latest versione of octoprint

WRITE HERE

Afaik the prusa printers got an option to switch between an "onboard pi" (pi zero mounted to the printers motherboard) and an usb setial connection.

Did you check that option?

Relevant FAQ entry:

If that isn't it, we won't be able to help you unless you provide a system info bundle with enabled serial.log.