Conectivity Check, The server is not reachable

hello guys, i install and reinstall octoprint 3 times anda can`t connect server with success. i am using as raspberry pi 3B. Any help?

Thanks

We need a few more details. Since you mention an RPi 3B, I assume you are installing OctoPrint via an OctoPi image. Which image are you using, which program did you use to write that image on the microSD card? Did you set any advanced options?

When you say "can't connect server" what do you mean? Tell us about how you are trying to connect and what error messages (if any) you are receiving.

i download the image from octoprint website version 1.8.1, use win32Diskimager to write the image on sdcard. i don t change nothing. when i test connectivity say the server in not reachable, and always have a symbol (looks like a chain) on the bar indicates that i dont have connection to internet.

Well, then how is it supposed to know how to connect to your network?

The downloads page shows how to install it using the Raspberry Pi Imager utility, which will let you enter your network details.

I think i find the problem, is the wireless repeater. When Connect direct to my router it workshop good. But it's strange because before I had this pi I had a 3b + connected to the repeater and it never gave me problems.

Did the RPi 3B+ have the same hostname (octopi) as the new RPi 3B? Some networks get confused if they see the same hostname with different mac addresses. This is usually fixable by rebooting all the wireless network routers and repeaters (and/or changing the hostnames so they are unique).

i made that and it works, thanks