Config.yaml error

when trying to run octoprint it will immediately throw error in command line:

(venv) C:\OctoPrint>C:\OctoPrint\venv\Scripts\octoprint.exe serve
2021-07-24 19:24:35,506 - octoprint.startup - CRITICAL - Could not initialize settings manager: Error parsing the configuration file C:\Users\3D tisk\AppData\Roaming\OctoPrint\config.yaml, it is invalid YAML.
2021-07-24 19:24:35,507 - octoprint.startup - CRITICAL - There was a fatal error starting up OctoPrint.
Could not initialize settings manager: Error parsing the configuration file C:\Users\3D tisk\AppData\Roaming\OctoPrint\config.yaml, it is invalid YAML.
There was a fatal error starting up OctoPrint.

note: before error was thrown octoprint was running and windows crashed and power went out (it was a stormy night). i didnt make pc backup i know beginners mistake

What did you already try to solve it?

i tried solving it by deleting Octoprint folder end downloading it back and reinstaling python

Have you tried running in safe mode?

yes but it did nothing (i did --safe)

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

can't provide (or i dont know how when octoprint won't even start) i you will tell me how to find it i will upload

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

windows 10, python 3.9.6, pip version 21.1.3, pc hp prodesk 400 g3 mini, octoprint version is the newest as of 24.07.2021, (dont know becouse octoprint won't even start), printer prusa i3 mk3/s, google chrome

sorry for my english it's not my main language.

The config.yaml file posted appears to be corrupt - there's nothing to view in it. It should be a text-based configuration. Can't tell you how it ended up like that, but it may have been unlucky timing with when the PC crashed that it corrupted something.

In future, do not share the config.yaml file, since it is likely to contain sensitive info including API keys and sometimes passwords for connected services from plugins.

thanks i did not know that and i reinstalled everything and it works