Connection error with PSU controll on Klipper

What is the problem?

I use the PSU Control plugin for shutting down my printers and start them. But some times Octoprint lost connection to Klipper when I power on/off the PSU. After this error I must restart the Raspberry Pi to get a new connection.

The PSU controlls the power for the printer board and some fans. The Raspberry Pi has its own PSU.

Error Code

Unexpected error while reading serial port, please consult octoprint.log for details: SerialException: 'device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)' @ comm.py:_readline:3940
Please see OctoPrint randomly loses connection to the printer with a "SerialException" - FAQ - OctoPrint Community Forum for possible reasons of this.
Changing monitoring state from "Operational" to "Offline after error"
Connection closed, closing down monitor
Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Opening serial connection"
Connecting to port /tmp/printer, baudrate 250000
Changing monitoring state from "Opening serial connection" to "Error"
Changing monitoring state from "Error" to "Offline after error"
Unexpected error while connecting to serial port /tmp/printer, baudrate 250000 from hook default: SerialException: '[Errno 2] could not open port /tmp/printer: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/printer'' @ comm.py:_open_serial:3779

Systeminfo Bundle

octoprint-systeminfo-20220301125537.zip (101.2 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octoprint 1.7.3
OctoKlipper 0.3.9.4
PSU Control 1.0.6
Klipper FIRMWARE_VERSION:v0.10.0-220-g608cd38d

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.