CR-10 Connection ERROR 2308 (hook GPX)

What is the problem?
I cannot connect via. OctoPrint 1.3.8 running on OctoPi 0.13.0 to my fully working and printing CR-10 S4

What did you already try to solve it?
Changed USB Ports on RaspPi
Changed GPX Values
Changed booting order, CR-10 or Pi first
Tried with CR-10 On/Off

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version:
OctoPrint 1.3.8 running on OctoPi 0.13.0

printer:
Creality CR-10 S4 [new 2018-05]

firmware:
sorry, I don't know, Google implies the standard is Marlin?

serial.log:
2018-07-25 08:18:04,238 - Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"
2018-07-25 08:18:04,254 - Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyUSB0 Timeout: 'Timeout' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2308 (hook GPX)

terminal tab:
Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"
Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyUSB0 Timeout: 'Timeout' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2308 (hook GPX)
Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"
Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyUSB0 Timeout: 'Timeout' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2308 (hook GPX)

Since when does the CR-10 need the GPX plugin to function? :thinking:

I wondered that too Gina, but needed a Guru like you top think like-wise :slight_smile:
I will deactivate the GPX plugin? and retry ..

SUCCESS !
I turned off the GPX plugin [and updated to v.19.3 OCTOprint].
Thank you Gina √

Great! Please mark the solution then with :marksolved: so others may find it more easily!