CR-10S filament sensor

What is the problem?

Hello, I have a CR-10S with integrated filament sensor, and, octoprint does not stop printing when there is more filament. how to change that?

What did you already try to solve it?
presently nothing

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Octoprint 0.15.1
Printer : creality cr-10s with original firmware

This page on Thingiverse seems to describe which things get plugged into where and what plugin to load.

so there is no way to use the sensor built into the CR-10S, it is necessary for another sensor connected to the raspberry?

i find solution flash the firmware with TH3D, it's work perfectly

Probably. I just don't know the CR-10S myself.

The problem is the implementation of the communications between Marlin firmware and the Octoprint host.
In Marlin in the configuration_adv.h file there's a setting called ACTION_HOST_COMMANDS that needs to be enabled. It is disabled by default.
In the IF statement there's a define called ACTION_HOST_PROMPTS that also needs to be enabled. That is what allows communications to proposing that the filament sensor has triggered when the filament runs out.
The problem with the implementation is that the communications between the action host prompts really needs to be separate from the action host commands.
Action host commands detects when the user does something with the manual controls on the printer... The filament sensor just sends an M600 to the printer and when Octoprint gets that message, it should immediately pause the print and wait for the user to manually resume the print once the filament has changed.
Unfortunately, there is still a problem with Octoprint and Marlin 2.0

I just had a long (24 hour print) fail with an hour to go after the filament broke and the sensor didn't do anything. Is this still an issue with Octoprint, or should I contact Creality?