CR-30 on WINDOWS HELP

What is the problem?

Trying to update my firmware on the CR-30 Belt

What did you already try to solve it?

Firmware Updater Configuration

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

I am running Octoprint through windows and I am able to get my printer started and send gcodes as the sd card reader failed on it. I need to updated my firmware for the belt thickness but I'm having issues figure this out - I am not sure what to do when I am suppose to update the Firmware

Hello @KDS_42 !

We need some more information:

Do you run OctoPrint on a Pi or on Windows?

is not clear enough. It can also mean through the browser on Windows.

When you run OctoPrint on a Pi, you have to disconnect the printer from the Pi and connect it to the PC.
There you start the Firmware Updater program and you should be able to update the firmware.

Thanks for replying

I am running windows and since then I am able to print from octoprint as the sd card reader failed. I have tin Firmware updated program installed but not sure where to go from there.

I have flashed the firmware when I received the printer successfully with the sd card but since then - more updates have been released which may solve some of my issues.

The Question I have is I am not sure what to put for the path to avrdude in the firmware updated configuration.

This part confuses me as I am a beginner with this stuff. The CR-30 has marlin in it and when i select marlinbft i get warnings.

Some youtube videos show others that have enders and other creality printers use the avrdude and it seems to let me move forward.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.