Creative Cloud plugin is disabled

Raspberry Pi 3b+ after installing OctoPrint installing Creative Cloud plugin after activation reboot the plugin is disabled

Hello @shhsslh !

Where is the template gone when you opened this thread? What's so fancy about deleting templates that ask for information that help to find a solution?

It asked for the systeminfo bundle.

Please attach it to your next post.

I'm curious about the version you are using.

The last official one is 1.0.8

octoprint-systeminfo-20240214223705.zip (49.5 KB)

It was 1.0.8 after download, but after reboot it showed 1.0.9

That plugin seems to have some issues:

2024-02-14 22:35:46,240 - octoprint.plugin.core - ERROR - Exception while initializing plugin crealitycloud, disabling it
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/plugin/core.py", line 1984, in initialize_implementation
    implementation.initialize()
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/util/__init__.py", line 1686, in wrapper
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint/util/__init__.py", line 1686, in wrapper
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint_crealitycloud/__init__.py", line 37, in initialize
    self._crealitycloud = CrealityCloud(self)
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint_crealitycloud/crealitycloud.py", line 57, in __init__
    self.connect_thingsboard()
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint_crealitycloud/crealitycloud.py", line 182, in connect_thingsboard
    self.thingsboard.client_initialization(region)
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint_crealitycloud/crealitytb.py", line 29, in client_initialization
    self.__client_create()
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/octoprint_crealitycloud/crealitytb.py", line 55, in __client_create
    self.client = TBDeviceMqttClient(self._host, self.credentials)
  File "/home/t1010/oprint/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tb_device_mqtt.py", line 184, in __init__
    self._client = paho.Client()
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'callback_api_version'

This is the version that is in the Setup.py on github. They must have updated the code but not made an actual release.

1 Like

Can this be fixed?

So what can be done about these issues, please?

I think you will have to contact Creality to report the issue to them - it's a problem with their code, not something that you can fix your end.

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

To help a little, Here is the log details that seem to indicate what the issue is.

2024-02-14 13:12:56,006 - octoprint.plugins.DisplayLayerProgress - WARNING - The Blueprint of this plugin is relying on the default implementation of is_blueprint_csrf_protected (newly added in OctoPrint 1.8.3), which in a future version will be switched from False to True for security reasons. Plugin authors should ensure they explicitly declare the CSRF protection status in their BlueprintPlugin mixin implementation. Recommendation is to enable CSRF protection and exempt views that must not use it with the octoprint.plugin.BlueprintPlugin.csrf_exempt decorator.
2024-02-14 13:12:56,006 - octoprint.server - WARNING - CSRF Protection for Blueprint of plugin DisplayLayerProgress is DISABLED
2024-02-14 13:12:56,011 - octoprint.plugins.crealitycloud - WARNING - The Blueprint of this plugin is relying on the default implementation of is_blueprint_csrf_protected (newly added in OctoPrint 1.8.3), which in a future version will be switched from False to True for security reasons. Plugin authors should ensure they explicitly declare the CSRF protection status in their BlueprintPlugin mixin implementation. Recommendation is to enable CSRF protection and exempt views that must not use it with the octoprint.plugin.BlueprintPlugin.csrf_exempt decorator.
2024-02-14 13:12:56,011 - octoprint.server - WARNING - CSRF Protection for Blueprint of plugin crealitycloud is DISABLED

You could try uninstalling the PlugIn and putting in the url for the actual release version bundle.
https://github.com/crealitycloud/OctoPrint-CrealityCloud/archive/refs/tags/1.0.8.zip

I think this should install.

It might work as it did before if the older version does not have the same issue. I will warn you that looking at the code changes to make 1.0.9, I don't think there will be any difference. But I could be wrong.

Hi, I tried to install this https://github.com/crealitycloud/OctoPrint-CrealityCloud/archive/refs/tags/1.0.8.zip
But it changes back to 1.0.9 on installation

After reboot it's still 1.0.9

@Charlie_Powell has said it, you really need to reachout to the PlugIn developers. Maybe post something in the github issues section.

1 Like

All right, thanks you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.