Does Octoprint Support 1080P @ 30fps streaming?

Camera model
Logitech c920s
What is the problem?

I tried adding a webcam to my octoprint setup, figured I would use the highest resolution possible so I set the resolution to camera_usb_options="-r 1920x1080 -f 30".
then use: sudo service webcamd restart , it boots and works for about 2 minutes, then the webcam shuts off. If I run sudo service webcamd status, I get an error.

I tired to upload a picture of the code, but I guess new users can only add one item and I wanted to include the logs.

However if I back the quality down to 1280x720 @20fps, the web cam seems to stay running for a extended period of time without error.

So will octoprint support 1080 @ 30fps? It it doesn't I may return the camera to get a cheaper one as this one was a bit more expensive, just looking to make nice looking time-lapse videos of my prints.

Do I possibly have something configured incorrectly?

What did you already try to solve it?
Fresh install of ubuntu server
Fresh install of Octoprint
Googling errors, some things helped, was able to fix a few problems.
Reading through forums on this website.
creating a file /boot/octopi.txt ( found on a forum on this site)

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I looked everywhere for /var/log/wecamd.log and could not find anything.
I can upload an octoprint log though. octoprint.log.log (308.8 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
Ubuntu server: 20.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-91-generic x86_64)
Running on an older HP Desktop: AMD A10 6700, 16GB of Ram, 1 TB hard drive
Octoprint: 1.7.2

Please go easy on me if it is obvious, I have never really used Linux before this, I have only set up octoprint on a rasperry pi zero with no webcam. So this isn't my strongest subject.. lol. Really appreciate any input anyone can provide. Thanks!

Error that I received

home/user/scripts/webcamDaemon code

The default setup with mjpegstreamer uses the mjpeg ("motion jpeg") video codec. While this is easy to display in a browser, it is a quite inefficient codec. Every frame is effectively transferred as a full jpeg image, even if nothing changes in the frame. So you are asking for 30 jpeg images with a resolution of 1920x1080 to be sent. That is not theoretically impossible, but you can understand that this bogs down the raspberry pi and possibly your wifi a bit.

Motion JPEG is not really meant for high quality streaming video.