Embedded iFrame w/ Home Assistant Error

What is the problem?

Embedded iFrame via Home Assistant results in the error message, " Initial settings fetch failed. Please check your browser's error console and octoprint.log for possible reasons. Also make sure that the server is actually running by reloading this page." I can log into Octo perfectly fine via the same browser I'm attempting to access from the Home Assistant UI.

What did you already try to solve it?
At first I was getting stuck at a log in loop. So I enabled autologin for my local ip range. That got me passed the loop, but then this error started to occur. I've checked the allow iFrame embedding option as well as ensuring it reflected in the config.yaml. Attempted running Octo in safemode to ensure it wasn't a plugin.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

octoprint (1).log (133.2 KB)

The following are the errors thrown in the browser.

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 11.05.29 AM

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

All running from a local switch. SSL is not enabled on either Octo or Home Assistant. Home Assistant is running on a Rasp Pi 400, and Octo running on a Dell Optiplex Micro.

Thank you in advance to anyone who has any ideas that may help. It's got to be something I have configured wrong as this seems so relatively simple to allow access from an iFrame.

This issue sounds familiar related to the login loop stuff and iframes. IIRC it had something to do with the reverse proxy configuration, which is what HA is doing in this instance.

Yea, I was actually troubleshooting on that thread and had tried MaxWinterstein's add on for reverse proxy. Unfortunately, their add on was giving me issues with credential validation. It just kept saying incorrect username and password even though it was very correct. So I ditched that and was hoping to get it working without needing a reverse proxy for anything. My Octoprint build is not proxied by anything, which is why it was frustrating, but that's what I get for thinking this should be simple.