I am searching for an ideal gcode to use when Octoprint detects the end of filament.
- I have a Artillery Genius,
- my filament sensor is plugged on my pi,
- and I have installed the plugin Enclosure in Octoprint (it detects well the filament in or out)
I am searching for the gcode to have this behaviour :
- pause of the printing while Octoprint detects a end of filament
- keep the temperatures for the tool0 and bed
- the Z goes up of 50mm
- unload of filament
- octoprint is waiting for us to change the filament, and we click on "load filament"
- once done, we can click on "resume printing"
Have someone a gcode to share for the "pause after a end of filament" and "resume after" ?
I went on reprap.org, but I don't understand everything. And I haven't found this type of gcode, sure my searches are not the best
Any help would be appreciated