Ender 3 v2 / Octopi / Raspberry Pi 4 / Wyze Cam v2 - Slow Jerky Video

Wyze Cam v2

Jerky video on 1920 x 1080

Rebooted octopi, tried different wyze cam v2.

Not sure logs will help on this issue

Heres a video demonstrating the issue

Try reducing the resolution or framerate. You have a plugin embedding the stream a second time so consider that your browser is trying to stream double the amount of data as a single stream and it or your network might not be able to keep up.

My PC is running a 10900k and 32gb ram and the octopi is running in a raspberry pi 4 8gb.
I have checked working fine at 1280 x 720 resolution however bases on the hardware it should be capable of running 1920 x 1080.
I would be interetsed to hear from others who have a similar setup and the results they are getting.
Thanks

It is capable of the higher resolution, but collecting and streaming twice the amount of data for the higher resolution has nothing to do with what resolution the pi is capable of. The pi is parsing GCODE to the printer, moving data around to whatever plugins you have active, including the streaming video. The parsing of GCODE to the printer is the priority, the webcam and parsing the video thru the plugin and back out to the webcam is a lower priority. Therefore, with the extra data size from the higher resolution video, you will get buffering and stuttering as the pi handles the primary task (parsing the GCODE) without interruption