Ender 3 V2 problems

What is the problem?

I got a Raspberry Pi 3B+ yesterday.
I can't seem to get it to work with my Ender 3 V2, I am all new to this world so I am kinda clueless.
When I try to connect I get:
" State: Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)"

I am, as I said, clueless!
Someone who got the same issue and maybe have a solution?
I tried another USB-cable and I got connection to both a mouse and keyboard.

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Nope.

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

Serial log: 2021-04-13 20:01:11,596 - serial.log is currently not enabled, you can enable it via Settings > Serial Connection > Log communication to serial.log
2021-04-13 20:09:39,273 - Enabling serial logging
2021-04-13 20:10:01,056 - Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Detecting serial connection"
2021-04-13 20:10:01,098 - Performing autodetection with 0 port/baudrate candidates:
2021-04-13 20:10:01,099 - Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial connection" to "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected."
2021-04-13 20:10:01,101 - Changing monitoring state from "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected." to "Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)"

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Raspberry Pi 3B+ and webcam 2.1
Latest firmware.

Try multiple other cables, see if you can plug the printer into a PC and view it as a device, on windows you might hear a notification sound. 9 times out of 10 it is the cable. Even ones people say work with phones etc. don't work all the time, but not sure why on that one...

Thank you! :smiley:
Now it's working :smiley:

1 Like