Ender 5 Pro CR Touch Firmware M99 issue

What is the problem?

I'm getting an M999 firmware failure notification when trying to level my bed. The probe on the CR Touch is able to go up and down as normal and functions when testing it from the BLtouch interface in Octoprint. It probes the first 6 points of my bed just fine, but when it gets to the 7th point (front right corner of the print bed); it starts flashing red and I get an error on Octoprint reading "WARNING - Received an error from the printer's firmware: STOP called because of BLTouch error - restart with M999".

I have also noticed that the CR touch starts flashing like that even when not trying to perform a bed visualization, just homing the extruder and then moving it to the front half of my bed causes it to strobe. I can reset it and it works just fine on the back half of my print bed.

I was printing yesterday and everything was fine. I recently set-up my octoprint so maybe a plug-in might be causing the issue (although I doubt it since the error says it is from the printer's firmware).
This makes me believe it is a firmware issue and not wiring, but I'm unsure how to fix it. Any help would be great!

What did you already try to solve it?

I looked through some posts and saw that sometimes the probes/wiring are defective so I bought a new CR Touch and tried that out to have the same issues.

I have also checked the wiring for the CR touch multiple times. Because I'm having this issue with multiple CR Touch probes/ wiring setups I believe it is a firmware issue.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, what kind of hardware precisely, ...)
Currently Running Octoprint 1.8.3 on RPi 3B+
Printer is an Ender 5 pro flashed with Marlin
Octoprint logs attached
octoprint-logs.zip (282 Bytes)

Sometimes, if the bed is out of level by too much then the firmware will abort probing. If you can, raise the bed in the corner that it fails probing and try again.