Ender 6 w/ OctoKlipper Troubleshooting

What is the problem?

As the title says I'm trying to configure my Ender 6 to work with Klipper. I've followed multiple instructional guides online (mostly pretaining to Ender3 w/ SKR Mini) but with no luck.
How to install Klipper on the SKR Mini E3 V3 – YouMakeTech being the lastest one I tried.

I'm positive the wiring is done properly and that the firmware is built and flashed properly but i cant seem to get Klipper to get beyond standby or any of the buttons under the Klipper tab to become functional.

What did you already try to solve it?

I've been bouncing back and forth between KIAUH builds and even using .cfg and firmware files from tutorials and github to get some form of functionality with the plan to optimize later. With no luck.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Running OctoKipper in safemode seems to make the Klipper side of things disappear.
The printer does 'fucntion' without Klipper but ignores stop pins and is honestly a little terrifying to hear.

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

Ender 6 w/ SKR MΔ°ni E3 V3 board
Raspi 4B with OctoKlipper OctoKlipper image install

Hello @Cyol !

As you have issues with Klipper, I strongly recommend to consult the Klipper forum.

You have the plugin OctoKlipper, but this just to make some Klipper things a bit more easy.

In all, if you don't get Klipper running, this is no OctoPrint issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.