Erroe by booting Octoprint

I get the error massage and after doing the line i get this bag
pi@octopi:~ sudo service octoprint restart pi@octopi:~ ps -ef | grep -i octoprint | grep -i python
pi 929 1 14 18:00 ? 00:00:18 /home/pi/oprint/bin/python2 /home/pi/oprint/bin/octoprint serve --host=127.0.0.1 --port=5000

Who can help my i have than all the update`s and grades but it will not help.

Moved this thread to the get help section, please fill in the template below and provide the logs etc. so we can help you better:

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

What is the problem?

OctoPI will not boot

What did you already try to solve it?

Reboot updates and upgrades

Have you tried running in [safe mode]

Yes i did

SORRY but i can`t put everything in
Sorry, new users can only put 5 links in a post.
octoprintHevo.log (56.5 KB)

OK, the logs are the most important. Something to do with the automatic linking of the words logs etc, but we will work with what we have.

The initial log file you have provided - it says that it is running OctoPrint 1.3.11 (edit the newer log shows 1.4.0), which is more than a year out of date. Was it after an update that this problem started?

Try reinstalling the latest version, using this:

~/oprint/bin/pip install octoprint=1.5.2 --force-reinstall --no-cache-dir

It will take a few minutes, then you can run `sudo service octoprint restart and see what happens. If running in safe mode solved the problem, then this means there is a faulty plugin.

I'll will try it.

1 Like

Get a error message
ERROR: Invalid requirement: 'octoprint=1.5.2'
Hint: = is not a valid operator. Did you mean == ?

Oops, that was a typo in my command. The double equals is right.

It looks like a new SDcard was the problem i put the img on a other SDcard and no problems on this moment.

Thanx for the support

1 Like