Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1

I am upping this topic because I have the same issue when I use octoprint. If I print through SD the issue does not happen. Have tried with all plugins disabled and deactivated the cheksum commands on octoprint. Issue is still the same.
I understand that his may be a Marlin issue. Nevertheless Ocoprint seems to amplify it as it keeps beeping printers sometimes haltings the prints altogether.

The solution I found for local uploads is to use SCP and transfer them to the watched folder, this way never had the problem again. From home I just use the octoprint web interface and no problems at all.
The problem manifests when I use the octoprint web interface in the local network where the printer is.

Ok, thanks for your reply. But the solution seems to be circumventing octoprint's interface which I can do already if I just print through the SD card. The issues seems to be with octoprint's interface.

No, a communication error reported from the printer's firmware is not "with OctoPrint's interface". You have noise on your serial line. That will negatively affect prints made via serial, and not at all influence SD card prints. You'll either have to figure out what's causing your noise issues and solve them:

or you won't be able to use anything that uses your printer's serial line to communicate with it, like OctoPrint or any other host for that matter.

Apart from that, this thread is 2y old, I'm closing this. Please create a new topic if you need further assistance, with all requested info included.