Error pla at the iniziale start

**What is the problem?**I have a 3d ender connected wifi: if I send in print any gcode this makes the side test line then raises the extruder and starts to load the pla but that already loaded and going into error the print ..... how can I avoid trying to load the thread? thank you

What did you already try to solve it?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Post logs- octoprint.log and the serial or at least the last 50+ lines in the Terminal tab.

it's easier to read if it's text, but you see the "prevented" message there, yeah? It's a marlin thing. I don't know if you have a misconfiguration or what.

I do not know I have not touched anything I use an ender 3 pro in all the prints after doing the cleaning line gets up the z and starts to load the pla that is already loaded (so much so that it slides and runs out from the extruder) and then by error in the display 'to load the pla', maybe for some reason does a presence check pla but my printer has no sensor? but can not you disable something? should I put some other file to verify? I'm inexperienced the firmware is that stock